News and Announcements
Summer League athletes,
If you decide to stay with the CBA swim club after summer, please find the following links and fill out the paperwork and submit them to the club management during normal practice hours.
2019 Year Around Athlete Application (9/1/18 to 12/31/19)
2019 Flex Athlete Application (2 meets, no championships)
2019 Athlete Transfer/Revise Data Form
Summer practice times:
Only those in Coach Barton’s group have revised times. Here is a corrected schedule for summer practice times:
The Natatorium will be closed on Mondays this summer. We have new summer practice times:
Coach James, Amanda, and Rachael
Tues-Fri 6-7:30 PM Natatorium
Coach Rachael and Barton only
Mon 4:30- 6 PM Calallen
Coach Bill Barton
M/W/F 4:30-6 PM Calallen
W/F 6:30-8 PM Natatorium (please note lanes close at 8 and the facility closes promptly at 8:30)
T/Th 6-7:30 PM Natatorium
T-shirt order deadline is June 7. Please bring order form and a check to the swimming practice.
Summer League runs now through August 1, 2019.
- Children registered with Summer League are required to register and pay at Texas Amateur Athletic Federation (http://www.taaf.com/swimming) separately. If you are a USA Swim member, no registration required.
- All children are eligible to participate in meets held by the city, region, and state (with additional cost)
- “Summer only” families are required to volunteer 10 hours each family
- All children are required to purchase a team suit and swim cap, prices to be determined
All Coca Cola orders and money are due to Evelyn Brashars on Friday, May 10. Payments must be collected at the time of getting orders. All money and orders are due by May 10 to Evelyn Brashars. Bring your orders and money to practice any day this week. If you have any questions, you can reach her at firstname.lastname@example.org. Order pick up is May 25 at the Natatorium parking lot. Pending pick up time is 2-4 pm (earlier if orders are ready.) Thank you to all who participated! If you chose not to participate, the buyout is $60 if you have or $90 if you have . Make your check payable to Coastal Bend AllStars.
1. Reserved VIP seating for 4 at all CBA hosted swim meets for the Fall 2019 – Spring 2020 season. $15 concession voucher. 2 Heat Sheets, Fun tracker 2 hour video game card (not to be used on games that give tickets or on the outside rides). Family that sells the most gets to be a “Coach for a Day”.
2. $10 concession voucher at CBA hosted swim meets, 1 heat sheet, Fun tracker 2 hour video game card (not to be used on games that give tickets or on the outside rides).
3. $5 concession voucher, 1 heat sheet, and Fun tracker 2 hour video game card (not to be used on games that give tickets or on the outside rides).
All swimmers who participate in the fundraiser gets an ice cream party hosted by the board (Siblings included). Will be during the last 30 minutes of a swim practice – date tbd. In the hallway or outside (pending approval from the Natatorium).